We are an innovative and forward-thinking company creating bespoke diagnostic solutions, products, and tailored services for organisations across the UK and Europe for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide the best quality diagnostic products that meet and exceed customers’ expectations at a fair price.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of talented, hardworking, and dynamic individuals within our team. We provide a friendly, challenging and rewarding environment that will help individuals expand their knowledge, build connections, and grow professionally.
There is now a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor join the SureScreen Team based in Derby.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment with a high volume of inbound calls.
Main Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Communication to customers via telephone, email, and web chat
- Create customer confidence through professionalism and outstanding dedication to customer care
- Maintain and share a high level of product expertise
- Responsible for handling customer requests from initial receipt and data logging through to resolution and response
- Analysing a customer’s request and choosing the most appropriate method of response in accordance with Company practices.
- Identify the most appropriate outcome of a request with both the customer and the business in mind.
- Deliver information in a clear, concise way
- Gather and share customer feedback to ensure that best practice is acknowledged and maintained
- Compile and maintain accurate records as required
- Being able to adapt cross functionally as and when required.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, busy office
- Previous experience of using SAP or an alternative end to end system
- Be motivated to ensure you deliver first class service to all our customers
- Confident with using Microsoft Office and Customer Service Systems
- Approachable with exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with a positive approach to the role
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to supporting business requirements
This is a great opportunity to join our growing business at an exciting time of development and change.
To apply to the role, please send your CV, availability, and salary expectations to email@example.com