We are an innovative and forward-thinking company creating bespoke diagnostic solutions, products, and tailored services for organisations across the UK and Europe for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide the best quality diagnostic products that meet and exceed customers’ expectations at a fair price.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of talented, hardworking, and dynamic individuals within our team. We provide a friendly, challenging and rewarding environment that will help individuals expand their knowledge, build connections, and grow professionally.
We now have some new and exciting opportunities for experienced Production Shift Leads to be part of a collaborative Production team at our new site in Annesley, Nottingham.
Our Production Shift Leads will assume full responsibility for their shift and the colleagues who work on the shift to ensure that orders are fulfilled, and customers continue to receive exceptional customer service.
The site will be a 24/7 site and there will be a dedicated Production Shift Lead on each shift, reporting into the Production Shift Manager. Therefore, we have two vacancies for Production Shift Leads to work 4 on 4 off 0700 – 1900 and two further vacancies for Production Shift Leads to work 4 on 4 off 1900 – 0700.
Main Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Report directly into the Production Shift Manager
• Work along Production Shift Manager to achieve KPI’s
• Understanding of Production Planning in SAP
• Management of Team Leader and Production team performance including appraisals
• Oversee all activities required from the shift
• Communicate with Recruitment Agency in relation to manpower requirements
• Consider and communicate any possible process improvements to Production Shift Manager
• Communicate with the Warehouse Team
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork
• Upkeep of Health & Safety standards and adherence
• Any other duties as requested by the Production Shift Manager
• Previous experience in a Production environment
• Previous experience in leading a team of over 100
• Able to lead a shift working 4 on 4 off (0700 – 1900 or 1900 – 0700), which includes weekend and Bank Holidays / experience of working regular shifts previously.
• Previous experience of using SAP or an alternative end to end system
• Good IT and numerical skills including MS Office (Excel, Teams etc.).
• Ability to motivate a team of colleagues
• A resilient problem solver, with a positive attitude
• PC literate
• Flexible approach to work and a team player
This is a great opportunity to join our growing business at an exciting time of development and change.
To apply to the role, please send your CV, availability, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org