We are an innovative and forward-thinking company creating bespoke diagnostic solutions, products, and tailored services for organisations across the UK and Europe for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide the best Warehouse diagnostic products that meet and exceed customers’ expectations at a fair price.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of talented, hardworking, and dynamic individuals within our team. We provide a friendly, challenging and rewarding environment that will help individuals expand their knowledge, build connections, and grow professionally.
We now have some new and exciting opportunities for experienced Warehouse Administrators to be part of a collaborative Warehouse team at our new site in Sherwood Park, Annesley.
Our Warehouse Administrators will assume responsibility for the control of all relevant paperwork and system updates so ensuring full compliance to the SAP system which helps drive the business.
The site will be a 24/7 site and there will be dedicated Warehouse administrators on each shift, reporting into the Warehouse Shift Leads. Therefore, we have two vacancies for Warehouse administrators to work 4 on 4 off 0700 – 1900 and two further vacancies for Warehouse administrators to work 4 on 4 off 1900 – 0700.
Main Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Report directly into the respective Warehouse shift lead.
• Update and maintain the main system, SAP.
• Input and manage all stock movements on SAP.
• Report any discrepancies on SAP and notify shift lead.
• Complete inventory management and control.
• Review slow moving stock lines and escalate any issues.
• Review/maintain stock holding and check physical stock compared to SAP.
• Communicate with the Warehouse Team.
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
• Manage and control the booking of all deliveries and dispatches.
• Report daily on supplier performance showing conformance to time/supply.
• Ensure all delivery and dispatch paperwork is signed and stored.
• Complete handover to incoming shift so ensuring all relevant information is available.
• Upkeep of Health & Safety standards and adherence.
• Any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Shift leads.
• Previous experience in an administration function.
• Experience in working as part of a team
• Previous experience of using SAP or an alternative end to end system.
• Good IT and numerical skills including MS Office (Excel, Teams etc.).
• A resilient problem solver, with a positive attitude.
• PC literate
• Flexible approach to work and a team player
• Able to assist in the development and growth of the role.
To apply to the role, please send your CV, availability, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org