For Cause’ On-Site Drugs of Abuse Sample Collection Service
For incidents in the workplace where drug and alcohol screening is required, we offer an all-hours call our collection service.
- A trained collection technician from our UKAS accredited collection service will arrive at your site within 2 hours from request.
- This service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year once you are setup using our call number.
- A collection technician will visit your site for a period of upto 4 hours. This is approximately enough time to collect upto 10 donor samples.
The screening includes:
- Sample Collection
- Drug screen using our 10 parameter drug test, which detects the 10 most commonly abused drugs: amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, buprenorphine, cannabis, cocaine, ketamine, methamphetamines, methadone and opiates. This primary screen will indicate negative and non-negative samples.
- Documentation to list any medication (where appropriate) and consent to test
- LCMS laboratory confirmation of any non-negative samples. This laboratory test will produce legally defensible results. Results are returned within 3 days of receipt.
- Result interpretation by a toxicology specialist if required.
- An alcohol test using an approved breath test monitor, including a second confirmatory test if required.
- The collection technician’s travel expense are included.