Spice/K2 Drug Test (Version 3) (x25)
Synthetic Cannabis, also known as Spice/K2/Black Mamba, has become a mainstream drug of abuse over the past few years; often cheaper than organic cannabis, this drug gives similar feelings of relaxation in the user, but can be unpredictable due to un-regulated concentrations of active ingredients between manufacturers.
Users can experience mild effects, but instances of strong allergic responses, fits and ‘zombie-like’ states have been widely reported.
The prevalence and diversity of Synthetic Cannabinoids was one of the factors behind the ‘Psychoactive Substance Act 2016’, in the UK to remove the sale of these types of drugs from the high street. Despite illegalising these substances, they are increasingly widely used through the UK and further afield.
The Spice/K2 (Version 3) rapid test is the latest addition to our Synthetic Cannabinoid suite, and focuses on ‘AB-Pinaca Pentanoic Acid’ metabolites, compounds which feature in the most recent versions of this drug type.
Version 3 detects the following compounds:
- AB-PINACA pentanoic acid metabolite
- AB-PINACA N-(4-hydroxypentyl) metabolite
- ADB-PINACA N-(4-hydroxypentyl) metabolite
- ADB-PINACA N-(5-hydroxypentyl) metabolite
- 5-fluoro AB-PINACA N-(4-hydroxypentyl)
- ADB-PINACA pentanoic acid metabolite
- AB-PINACA N-(5-hydroxypentyl) metabolite
- 5-fluoro AB-PINACA
- 5-fluoro ADB-PINACA
- 5-chloro AB-PINACA
- APINACA (AKB-48)
- APINACA (AKB-48) 5-hydroxypentyl metabolite
- 5-fluoro AEB
- AB-CHMINACA metabolite M2
- PX 1 (5-fluoro APP-PICA)
- PX 2 (5-fluoro APP-PINACA)
- 5-fluoro ADB (5-fluoro MDMB-PINACA)
- 4-cyano CUMYL-BUTINACA
- 5-fluoro MN-18
- 5-fluoro PB-22 3-carboxyindole metabolite
- BB-22 3-carboxyindole metabolite
- AM 2201 N-(4-hydroxypentyl) metabolite
- Immunoassay screening technology for cost-effective, accurate testing
- Detects xx Synthetic cannabis compounds
- Performance measured against calibrated laboratory equipment
SureScreen offer free Technical Support for all customers when purchasing our products, available via Telephone, Email and Skype.