Urine Laboratory Confirmation Service for Drugs of Abuse
We advise any non-negative test samples are sent to our laboratory for confirmation to establish the specific drug and concentration found in the sample that has triggered the result. Our UKAS accredited laboratory confirmation testing is vital for positive results and has been conducting laboratory screening on behalf of our clients for over 10 years. We provide a full service using GCMS and LCMS to detect which drugs are present in the sample and deliver a legally defensible result.
- UKAS accredited laboratory screening guarantees accurate results
- Fully accredited laboratory methods (ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
- Rapid reporting of results through our secure portal
- Certificates of analysis and witness statements available
- We supply approved UN3373 compliant collection kits, and full training and qualified technical support to conduct your testing alongside results you can rely on to help make informed decisions.
Drug Groups Tested
Turnaround Time: within 5-7 working days via our secure laboratory system