Urinalysis test strips simplify diagnosis of disease through ease of use, high sensitivity and specificity. These benefits allow you to identify pathological changes in the urine quick and reliably.
The addition of the Urine Analyser to the urinalysis process allows for standardisation and efficiency of urine testing by eliminating potential sources of error associated with the visual reading of test strips. Improper lighting, colour discrimination or incorrect timing of reading results can all lead to misinterpreting the result.
The urine test strips to be used with the instrument are SureScreen’s ‘RS’ Urinalysis Strips..
- Easy to use
- High sensitivity and specificity
- For use with mutli-parameter urinalysis strips
- Can store up to 2000 results
- Transfer results to USB lead
- Connects to printer (also available)