Drug Screening Products
Drug testing is the established way to quickly detect evidence of illicit or illegal drugs in a donor's sample. As drugs pass through the body they can be found in different matrices at different times.
Oral Fluid Testing Products
Oral fluid is directly relational to blood plasma as they share the same biological content. Therefore meaning metabolites present in saliva are still present in the blood stream, and likely to be active in the body. This makes oral fluid screening the choice for ‘for-cause’ testing. Oral screening can also be used for random and pre-employment situations where you need to check someone is safe to enter site.
- Quick and easy testing method with results in 10 minutes
- Easy to use
- The tests are leak-proof and transportable.
Urine Testing Products
Drug metabolites begin appearing in urine a couple of hours after a substance is taken. These metabolites can be detectable in a urine sample for several days and up to a maximum of 2 weeks after use. Urine drug screening allows you the choice of the most parameters, with up to 15 drug types in one test.
- Widest range of test parameters.
- Widest range of application.
- Results within 5 minutes.
- Refined, reliable and accurate.
Alcohol Testing Products
In our experience alcohol is the most prevalent drug in the workplace when it comes to impairment, so monitoring using random screening, or in a for-cause situation has great benefits.
- Easy to use testing kits.
- The results are almost instant, giving a quick and clear result.